How do you unlock a secure phone?
Enable Security Settings: Go to Settings > Google > Security and turn on the ‘Remotely locate this device’ option. This permits the ADM to view your phone’s location. Following this, you will have to activate the “Allow remove lock and erase” option.
How do I undo a secure device?
6 Answers. In your phone, go to the settings, then go to lock screen and security, tap on other security settings, in there you’ll find Device administrators, tap on it, then you will find the option “Find My Device” you can turn it off or on.
How do I remove a secure device password from my device?
Start the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “Lock Screen.” Depending on which version of Android or what device you’re using, you’ll find it in a slightly different place. …
- Tap “Screen lock type” (or, in some cases, just “Screen lock”). …
- Tap “None” to disable all the security on your phone’s lock screen.
How do I factory reset my phone if it’s locked?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected.
How do I unlock my phone from find my device?
Unlock a phone or tablet with Find My Mobile
- Go to the Find My Mobile website. First, navigate to the Find My Mobile website and log in with the same Samsung account used on your locked device. …
- Unlock your device and reset the security. Once your device has been located, click Unlock, and then click Unlock again.
How do I remove Google security lock?
Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, and to use it for the Google lock removal, open the program and connect your phone to the computer. First, you will be shown two working modes – Remove Screen Lock and Remove Google Lock (FRP) modes.
How do I recover my lock screen password?
Android 4.4 and Below
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I unlock my Android password without losing data?
How to unlock Android phone password without losing data?
- Sign in Android Device Manager website with a Google account.
- Select the locked Android phone that has been linked to Google account and click Lock button.
- Enter a new password on the pop-up window > Tap Lock.
Can you reset a phone without the password?
In order to factory reset an Android phone without a password, you need to access Android’s Recovery Mode. There, you’ll be able to completely wipe the phone’s storage without having to enter the device’s pass code, unlock pattern, or PIN.