Where do I find my EA account settings?
Edit your basic information
- Go to your EA Account and Billing Settings.
- Click on the About Me tab.
- Click Edit next to: Basic Information to update your EA ID, Display Name, Real Name, and Date of Birth. …
- Type in the code we send you to confirm your identity, then change away!
How do you manage your EA account security and safety?
Set up your account securely
- Create a strong, unique password. Weak passwords are easy to guess. …
- Use EA Login Verification for extra protection on certain EA services. Turn on Login Verification through your EA Account security settings menu. …
- Use trusted devices. …
- Mind where you play. …
- Add a secondary email to your EA Account.
How do I turn off EA security code?
If you ever want to turn off Login Verification, return to the My Account: Security page and select Turn Off. If you play FIFA, do not turn off Login Verification or you will lose access to the game.
How do I fix my disabled EA account?
Re: My account has been disabled
- Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
- Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. …
- Choose your platform.
- Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
- Fill out any other details below. …
- Click Select contact option.
How do I access my apex account privacy settings?
Go to Account and select Privacy and Online Safety. Select Xbox Live Privacy. Click View Details and Customize. Click Communications and Multiplayer.
How do I access my EA account on Apex?
1: First, Log Out of Origin/EA Help. 2: Now go to the EA Help and choose Log In. 3: Use the sign in option for your console, and log in with your console credentials.
How do I change my EA account security?
Go to your EA Account Security settings. Under Login Verification, click Turn On. We’ll send you a code via the method you choose right away. Use that code to activate Login Verification, and you’ll be all set.
How do you maintain your security account?
Step 1: Do a Security Checkup
- Add or update account recovery options. …
- Remove risky access to your data. …
- Turn on screen locks. …
- Update your browser. …
- Update your operating system. …
- Update your apps. …
- Manage your passwords. …
- Help protect your password from hackers.
How do I protect my FIFA account?
NEVER share your login information publicly. NEVER click links asking for login information or claiming your account has been compromised. ALWAYS double check the sign-in web address starts with: http://www.easports.com/ ALWAYS make sure the web address does not redirect to a non-EA site.
Why did I get an EA security code?
The whole purpose of the Login Verification codes is to keep your account secure. You get a code everytime you try to access your account. If you are getting them randomly, there is a chance someone might be trying to login to your account and you are getting the codes required.
Where do I find my EA backup code?
You can view and renew these codes from the My Account: Security page.
- From EA Help, click Accounts, then Account Security.
- If you need to, log in to your EA Account to open the My Account: Security page.
- Click View next to Backup Codes.
- You will see a list of backup codes. Keep this list in a safe, accessible place.
How do I change my EA account on ps4?
Re: How to change ea account on ps4
- Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form.
- Fill in the requested information in the text fields.
- Make sure the email you provide is one you have access to, we will be communicating with you here.