How do I check when my Symantec Endpoint Protection license expires?
RE: How To Find The Licence Expiry Date
Logon to SEPM under Admin go to License Tab there you can see the details of the license.
How do I find my Symantec Antivirus version?
Right-click, or hold down the Control key and click on the program icon. Then, select Get Info from the context menu. In the “General” section of the Info window, you’ll find the version number of the application.
How do I activate my Symantec license?
You need the serial number to activate the installation.
- You must log on to the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager with a System Administrator account, such as the default account admin.
- Go to the. Admin. > Licenses. page to import and activate your SEP product license.
How do I renew my Symantec Antivirus license?
Symantec Licenses can be renewed by contacting the Sales Team. A request can be sent to the sales team by submitting the Sales form and one of our Sales Representatives will contact and discuss the needs.
What happens if Symantec Endpoint Protection license expires?
What is grace period after the license was expired? – When a licence expires it is soft enforcement atm so you don’t lose any connection or updates the only thing you lose access to is symantecs insight lookups database.
How do I activate Symantec Endpoint Protection unmanaged client?
To license an unmanaged client 1 Locate and create a copy of your current Symantec Licensing File (. SLF). Use the same file that you used to activate your license on the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager. 2 On the client computer, place the copied license file into the Symantec Endpoint Protection client inbox.
How do I check Symantec Live status?
To check which content was downloaded from LiveUpdate to Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
- In the console, click. Admin. .
- On the. Admin. page, under. Tasks. , click. …
- Do either one of the following tasks: To check the status of the download, click. Show the LiveUpdate Status. . …
- Click. Close. .
How do I know if I have Symantec on my Mac?
Click the Symantec QuickMenu in the upper-right corner by the clock. The icon is a yellow circle with a check mark. Hover over Symantec Endpoint Protection, and select Open Symantec Endpoint Protection. Click LiveUpdate Now to install updates.
How do I know if I have Symantec managed or unmanaged?
In the Management panel, under General Information, next to Server, look for the following information:
- If the client is managed, the Server field displays either the management server’s address or the text Offline. …
- If the client is unmanaged, the Server field is Self-managed.
How do I find my Symantec serial number?
Best Answer. There right handside license serial number will be reflect. For client go to path – C:ProgramDataSymantecSymantec Endpoint Protection12.1. 3001.165.
How do I access Symantec management console?
Logging on to the console locally
- Go to. Start > Programs > Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager. > Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager. .
- In the. Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager. logon dialog box, type the user name ( admin. by default) and the password that you configured during the installation. …
- Click. Log On. .
How do I download Symantec license?
Best Answer. Find the product that you purchased – click the + icon to ‘expand’ it. You will be on the ‘Download Software’ tab. Click the 3rd tab – ‘Download License‘ and from there, you can download it.
How do I download Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager?
Download Symantec software and tools
- On the Broadcom Support Portal, go to the Broadcom Download Center.
- Log in using your myBroadcom account.
- In the search box, search for your product by name, or browse the list of products.
- Click the product you are looking for.
What is the cost of Symantec Endpoint Protection?
|Description||Symantec Endpoint Protection – (v. 14.0) – subscription license (1 year) + 1 Year Essential Support – 1 user – Symantec Buying Programs : Express – level A (1-24)|
How is Symantec Endpoint Protection license?
You purchase a one to three-year license. Each license has multiple seats. Symantec Endpoint Security: You purchase either a Symantec Endpoint Security Complete or a Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise subscription. You can purchase multiple subscriptions.