How do I activate my new secure key HSBC?
Activate your physical Secure Key
- Select log on to online banking.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the answer to your memorable question and the requested characters from your password.
- Select ‘Activate Secure Key now’
How do I unlock my HSBC security device?
Unlock your device, then from the HSBC screen press and hold button 8 for 2 seconds to access the change PIN function. Step 2. Enter your new 4 to 8 digit PIN using the keypad (Press the green button if you need to delete one character and hold it to clear the screen).
How do I log into my HSBC account on my new phone?
Download the HSBC Mobile Banking App on your new smartphone and select “Activate Digital Security Device” from the settings menu. You will be asked to generate a security code from your old phone and enter it into your new phone for activation.
What do I do if my HSBC Secure Key failed?
If you enter an incorrect PIN, you’ll see the message ‘FAIL 1’. Press the green button to enter your PIN again. You’ll have 3 attempts to enter your PIN correctly. Your Secure Key will remember the number of failed attempts you’ve made.
How do I activate my HSBC card?
- Log on to online banking.
- Select the account you want to activate the card for.
- Select Manage, then Activate card, and follow the instructions.
How do I unlock my online bank account?
If you are locked out of online banking, simply following these steps:
- Click on Forgot ID/Password in the login box (a new window will open)
- Click “Go to Password Reset” which takes you to an instruction box. Here you will need to enter your: Last four digits of your Social Security Number* Email Address* …
- Click “Submit”
How do I transfer my banking app to new phone?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”
What is digital secure key password HSBC?
Digital Secure Key, a function of HSBC Mobile Banking application, is an application of one time password generation, which you can use in your iOS and Android mobile devices. Following the activation of Digital Secure Key, you can access the HSBC Mobile Banking application just with a single password.
What is HSBC Secure Key?
Secure Key is a device for creating a one-time password which enhances security when you log in HSBC Bank Retail Internet Banking.
How do I reset my HSBC telephone banking security number?
If you’ve forgotten your phone banking security number, you can reset it by calling 03457 404 404.