Are Apple security questions case-sensitive?
Security Questions are not case sensitive. So “London” is the same as “london”. Indeed it’s possible to add a words with unicode characters, e.g. greek words and most likely in other languages, spaces, dashes etc.
How do you get past security questions on Apple ID?
If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
- Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity.
Which Apple ID security type does not use security questions?
If you don’t want security questions or you’re concerned about forgetting the answers, you can set up two-step verification or two-factor authentication. With two-step verification and two-factor authentication, you don’t need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.
How do you fix you don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions?
First Step For “We Don’t Have Sufficient Information To Reset Your Security Questions”
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID or email.
- Click Continue.
- You will be asked some questions to verify your identity. …
- Select ‘I Need To Reset Security Questions’
- Select your rescue email inbox for a link.
Are Iphone passwords case-sensitive?
Any password is case sensitive, so yes, it does need to be as you attempt to use it.
Why was my Apple ID locked for Security reasons?
Apple automatically locks iCloud accounts and Apple IDs that it believes are at risk of unauthorised access, and this locking is partly triggered by what it perceives may be unusual user activity.
How long is the waiting period for Apple ID security questions?
Normally, about 24 hours. So see Security and your Apple ID https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201303. This document says “without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can’t help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account.”
How long does Apple ID recovery?
FYI, this recovery process can take as little as 3 hours. What makes it drag on is if your trusted phone number has changed since enabling 2FA, and you did not take the effort to to update your accunt. Also, if your method of payment has changed, including the CVV, and you do not update it in your Apple account.
How can I unlock my Apple ID without trusted number?
If you lost / can’t reach the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, select “Can’t access your trusted devices?”
- In the pop-up window, enter your Recovery Key.
How do I know if my Apple ID has been hacked?
Signs your Apple ID has been compromised
You receive a confirmation email from Apple that your Apple ID password was changed or your account information was updated, but you don’t remember making any changes. Your device was locked or placed in Lost Mode by someone other than you.
How can I unlock my Apple ID without email and security questions?
Go to your Apple ID Account Page and then click on the “Forget Apple ID or Passcode”. Enter your locked Apple ID, select the option for resetting your password, and then hit the “Continue” option. Enter your recovery key. Choose your trusted device where you would like to receive a verification code.
How do I check if my Apple ID is being used by someone else?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to see where you’re signed in
- Tap Settings > [your name], then scroll down.
- Tap any device name to view that device’s information, such as the device model, serial number, OS version, and whether the device is trusted and can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes.