How do I get rid of the search bar on YouTube?
Select History > Search History > Clear All Search History. In the app: Sign in to the YouTube app. Tap your profile icon in iOS or the menu icon in Android. Tap Settings > Clear search history > OK.
How do I get rid of secure search bar?
(at the top right corner of Google Chrome), select “More tools” and click “Extensions”. Locate “Secured Search” and other recently-installed suspicious browser add-ons, and remove them.
How do I get rid of security browser?
How to turn browsing protection on or off
- On the main page, click Settings.
- Select Internet > Browsing protection .
- Choose one of the following: To turn browsing protection on, select Turn on browsing protection. …
- Click OK.
- If your browser is open, restart your browser to apply the changed settings.
How do I remove the search bar from my browser?
Remove from Chrome menu:
- Click the menu button on the top right of browser. ( Icon is 3 horizontal bars)
- Select Tools > Extensions.
- Select the toolbar to remove/disable from the list.
- Confirm the removal ‘Yes’
How do I get rid of YouTube BWplayer?
In the uninstall programs window, look for “BWplayer”, select this entry and click “Uninstall” or “Remove”. After uninstalling the potentially unwanted application that causes BWplayer ads, scan your computer for any remaining unwanted components or possible malware infections.
How do I get rid of the search bar in chromium?
To remove Chromium using the Control Panel, do the following:
- Open the Control Panel, and then choose Uninstall a program.
- Choose Chromium from the list of programs, and then click on the Uninstall button at the header of the list.
- Click Uninstall in the confirmation dialog dialog box.
Is secure browser a virus?
Most users install Secure Browser inadvertently, and thus it is classified as potentially unwanted application. Once installed (willingly or otherwise), it randomly redirects users to search.securebrowser.com (its associated search engine) and delivers intrusive ads, such as coupons, banners, surveys, and similar.
How do I disable secure browsing in Chrome?
First, click on the three vertical dot icon present in the top right corner of your browser’s homepage. Hover your mouse pointer over the ‘More tools’ option and then choose the ‘Extensions’ option from the side menu. Select the extension (or any other extension you’d like to remove) and click on the ‘Remove’ button.
What is secure search browser?
Secured Search is a browser hijacker that changes your browser’s settings to promote securedsearch.com, let’s remove it. Secured Search is the same piece of software as ByteFence Secure Browsing. It’s supposedly a tool that improves browsing security and privacy.
How do I turn off secure search in Chrome?
You have to go to Settings under the Chrome Settings. (Three dots at top right in browser window) Under this, under the advanced settings areas, under Google Services, search settings, the global setting is for SAFE BROWSING. This is the default but it can be turned off.