Where do I find my Avast activation code?
Avast Premium Security, Avast SecureLine VPN, and Avast Driver Updater: Go to ☰ Menu ▸ My Subscriptions ▸ Subscriptions on this PC. Click the down arrow next to your subscription. Your activation code is visible next to Subscription.
How do I activate Avast for free?
Activate Avast Free Antivirus
- Right-click the Avast icon in the notification area of your Windows taskbar and select Registration information.
- On the My Subscriptions screen, click Upgrade now next to Avast Free Antivirus.
- Click Select in the Avast Free Antivirus column.
How do I know if Avast is activated?
Right-click the Avast icon in the notification area of your Windows task bar and select Subscription information from the menu that appears. On the My Subscriptions screen, confirm that the text Active appears next to your version of Avast Antivirus listed under Subscriptions on this PC.
How do I check my Avast subscription?
Check your subscription details
Avast Premium Security: Go to ☰ Menu ▸ My Subscriptions. Check your subscription details under Subscriptions on this PC. Avast Cleanup Premium: Go to ☰ Menu ▸ My subscriptions. Check your subscription details under Subscriptions on this PC.
Is Avast still free?
Avast One is free antivirus plus essential privacy, security, and performance tools. Get it for PC, Android or iOS.
Is there a free version of Avast?
Avast provides the best free antivirus for Windows 10 and protects you against all types of malware. For complete online privacy, use our VPN for Windows 10.
What happens when Avast Free expired?
Switch to Avast Free Antivirus: If your Avast Premium Security subscription is expired, you can switch to the free version of the product. … Reactivate a product: If you already purchased a new Avast subscription and you need to reactivate the product. Uninstall a product: If you no longer want to use your Avast product.
How do I add a password to Avast?
Install Avast Passwords
- Open Avast Antivirus and go to ☰ Menu ▸ Settings.
- Click Privacy ▸ Password Manager. …
- Tick the box next to Show Avast Passwords.
- Select General ▸ Troubleshooting.
- Click Add / modify components.
- Tick the box next to Passwords (old), then click Change.
- Click Yes to confirm the change.
- Click Done.