How do I know what version of Kaspersky I have?
To view the full version number using the command prompt:
- Click Start > type cmd > press Enter.
- Navigate to the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows installation folder.
- Run the following command: avp.com statistics | find “Endpoint”
What is the latest version of Kaspersky Security Center?
Kaspersky Security Center 11 version 11.0. 0.1131 was released on March 14, 2019. Kaspersky Security Center is a single administration console for controlling all Kaspersky Lab security solutions and system administration tools that you use.
How do I find my Kaspersky Security Center license?
To view details of the key in the Kaspersky Lab licenses folder:
- Open the Administration Console of Kaspersky Security Center.
- In the Additional / Application management folder of the console tree, select the Kaspersky Lab licenses subfolder. …
- In the list of keys, select a key whose details you wish to view.
How do I find Kaspersky version on Mac?
Where to look for the version number
- Open the main window of your Kaspersky application.
- In the macOS menu, select Help → Support.
On which Windows Server 2012 editions can Kaspersky Security Center 10 administration server be installed?
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 (all editions) 64-bit. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 R2 (all editions) 64-bit. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 (all editions) 64-bit. Microsoft Azure SQL Database.
How do I get a free license in Kaspersky Security Center 11?
In order to free a license:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Go to Managed devices.
- Remove the client computer from the administration group.
- Go to Unassigned devices.
- Remove the client computer from the database.
- Refresh the Administration Console by pressing F5 on the keyboard.
How do I update my Kaspersky to latest version?
To update Kaspersky Security Scan:
- Click the. link in the lower left corner of the main application window. …
- Open the message about the latest version of the application. The message contains a description of the new features.
- Click the Download and install button.
How do I upgrade Kaspersky 10 to 11?
To upgrade your application, use one of the following methods:
- Local upgrade through the installation wizard.
- Local upgrade in interactive or silent mode from the command line.
- Remote upgrade through Kaspersky Security Center 10.
- Remote upgrade through the group policy management editor.
How do I find out when my Kaspersky license expires?
Product messaging (The Kaspersky Application)
- Open Kaspersky to the main window.
- In the lower right hand side you will see the amount of days you have left on the current license. ( For example, 364 days remaining)