How do I exclude a folder in McAfee Total Protection?
You can exclude a folder from your custom or scheduled scan so McAfee doesn’t check it for threats.
Exclude a folder.
|1||On the HomePage, open the Virus and Spyware Protection drawer.|
|3||Open the Excluded Files and Folders drawer.|
|4||Click Add Folder.|
|5||Choose the file you want to exclude from your scan, then click Open.|
How do I allow McAfee to allow a program?
Right-click the McAfee logo in the Windows Taskbar down the the time, then select “Change Settings” > “Firewall“. Select the “Internet Connections for Programs” option. Choose the program you wish to allow access, then select “Edit“.
How do I add programs to McAfee Trusted List 2020?
How to add programs to the Trusted List?
- Under Common Tasks, click Home.
- On the SecurityCenter Home pane, click Computer & Files.
- In the Computer & Files information area, click. Configure.
- On the Computer & Files Configuration pane, ensure. …
- Click Trusted Lists in the Virus Protection pane.
How do I check McAfee exclusions?
Click Start, Programs, McAfee, VirusScan Console . Right-click On-Access Scanner and select Properties . Click All Processes, Detection, Exclusions .
How do I exclude a file from McAfee Endpoint Security?
Exclude files or directories from scanning
- Click the McAfee menulet on the status bar, then select Preferences.
- Click Threat Prevention, then click Exclusions.
- Click , type the administrator password, then click OK.
- Click in the bottom left corner.
- Select the path of the required files and folders, then click Open.
Where is program permissions McAfee?
On the Home Page, click Firewall. Click Settings. Click Program Permissions. Select a program with Outgoing or Blocked access.
How do I unblock my firewall?
Unblock specific network connection settings by clicking on the “Advanced” tab at the top of the firewall settings window. Locate the “Network Connections Settings” section. Unblock the firewall by removing the check from the box located next to the network type.
How do I use uTorrent with McAfee?
How to Use uTorrent With McAfee
- Click “Start,” then “Programs,” and then “McAfee Internet Security.” Video of the Day.
- Click “Internet & Network,” and then “Configure.”
- Click “Advanced” and then “Program Permissions.”
- Scroll down to “uTorrent.” Click “Action” and then select “Allow Access.”
- Click “OK.”
How do I allow a website through McAfee Firewall?
Re: How to unblock a website on McAfee LiveSafe
- Open McAfee.
- Click Web and Email Protection or click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Firewall, scroll down, and then click Net Guard.
- Select the IP Address listed for the site that you want to access. …
- Click Edit, and then change Block to Allow.
How do I add a trusted site to McAfee?
Click on the down-arrow to the right of the McAfee/SiteAdvisor symbol, and select “Options ..” Add the URL if it’s not auto-added already, and click “Add”, then “Save”.
How do I whitelist an application in McAfee?
Allow by adding to whitelist for specific endpoints
- On the McAfee ePO console, select Menu → Application Control → Policy Discovery to open the Policy Discovery page.
- Click a row to review request details in the Request Details page. …
- Click Allow Locally for a row. …
- Review and customize the listed paths. …
- Click OK.