How can I update my Axis Bank Mobile App?
Steps to re-confirm your mobile number at the ATM
- Insert the card and enter PIN number.
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘Mobile Number Update’
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank. …
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update.
- Re-enter the Mobile Number.
How can I activate my Axis bank account online?
How do I register for the Internet Banking?
- You need to click on “First Time User” option.
- Ensure you have your Customer ID, account number, registered mobile number and your debit card with you.
- Enter the Customer ID, account number and registered mobile number then click ‘Proceed’.
How can I change my contact details in Axis Bank Online?
Update Address Through Internet Banking
- Visit the Axis Bank Internet Banking portal.
- Click on ‘Services. ‘
- Click on the ‘Contact Details,’ then ‘Edit/Enter New Address,’ and then ‘Enter the Net Secure Code received through SMS. ‘
- Your address will be updated.
How can I get Mmid for Axis Bank app?
How to know your Axis Bank MMID Number?
- Type MMID and send it to 5676782.
- Once the SMS is sent you will receive the MMID number within 24 hours on your registered mobile number.
- You can also get your MMID number from Axis Bank mobile App.
How can I reset my Axis Bank security question?
How can I reset questions and answers through the branch?
- Step 1: Visit Axis Bank branch and provide a written request for reset of questions.
- Step 2: Branch will raise an SR for this request.
- Step 3: The questions will be reset in a TAT of 1 day.
Can we add 2 accounts in Axis Bank app?
Press the Menu button in the top-left of the screen. Press ‘Accounts‘. Press ‘Add Existing Account’ and fill in the login details of the account. You can now switch between accounts by pressing ‘Accounts’ and selecting your desired account.
Is zero balance account available in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank’s zero balance account allows you to access more than 12,000 Axis Bank ATMs, over 2,500 Axis Bank branches as well as internet, mobile and phone banking services. … The zero balance account is available for primary and joint account holders.
Which zero balance account is best?
Latest Interest Rate for Zero Balance Savings Account
|Bank||Name of zero-balance savings account||Interest rate|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||811||4% to 6%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Basic Banking Account||0.5% to 4.90%|
|HDFC Bank||Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||3.50% to 4%|
|Axis Bank||Basic Savings Account||3.50% to 4%|
How can I check my Axis Bank account is active?
Login into Axis Mobile App > Menu > Services & Support > Axis Active > Click on Order status.
Step by Step Process:-
- Go to ‘Profile’ tab.
- Click on ‘Personal Details’ link.
- Enter profile password.
- Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in INB will be displayed.
- Click on the hyper link ‘Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM)’.
How can I change my registered mobile number in Axis Bank Online?
How to change Mobile Number in Axis Bank
- Go to the Axis Bank Internet Banking login portal.
- Enter your login details and login to your internet banking dashboard.
- Now click on Update personal details.
- Now, click on Contact Number Option.
- Enter your new mobile number and then click on update.
How can I change my email id in Axis Bank?
How do I update email ID for my Bank Account
- a. SMS: UPDATEM <space> <your email ID> to 5676782 from your registered mobile number.
- b. Axis Mobile App: Menu > Services & Support > Insta Services > Contact > Update email ID.