How do I add a folder to McAfee exclusion list?
Open the Excluded Files and Folders drawer. Click Add Folder. Choose the file you want to exclude from your scan, then click Open.
How do I add an exception to a McAfee DLL?
How to Add Exceptions to McAfee
- Type “VirusScan Console” at the Start screen and press “Enter.”
- Right-click “On-Access Scanner” listed in the left window pane and select “Properties.”
- Click “All Processes, Detection, Exclusions” and select the “Exclusions” tab.
How do I whitelist a file in McAfee?
Allow by adding to whitelist for specific endpoints
- On the McAfee ePO console, select Menu → Application Control → Policy Discovery to open the Policy Discovery page.
- Click a row to review request details in the Request Details page. …
- Click Allow Locally for a row. …
- Review and customize the listed paths. …
- Click OK.
How do I check McAfee exclusions?
Click Start, Programs, McAfee, VirusScan Console . Right-click On-Access Scanner and select Properties . Click All Processes, Detection, Exclusions .
How do I add files to McAfee trusted list?
How to add programs to the Trusted List?
- Under Common Tasks, click Home.
- On the SecurityCenter Home pane, click Computer & Files.
- In the Computer & Files information area, click. Configure.
- On the Computer & Files Configuration pane, ensure. …
- Click Trusted Lists in the Virus Protection pane.
What is Net Guard on McAfee?
McAfee Net Guard monitors every incoming connection to your Windows PC, and blocks risky connections to keep your personal information secure.
How do I whitelist a website in McAfee?
On the Home Page, open the Web and Email Protection drawer. Click Anti-Spam. Click Anti-Phishing. Add, edit or remove a website address.
Manage your whitelist.
|Add a website to the whitelist||In the Website field, type the address of a website you consider safe, then click Save.|
How do I exclude a file from McAfee Endpoint Security?
Exclude files or directories from scanning
- Click the McAfee menulet on the status bar, then select Preferences.
- Click Threat Prevention, then click Exclusions.
- Click , type the administrator password, then click OK.
- Click in the bottom left corner.
- Select the path of the required files and folders, then click Open.